|Insurance Company||Claim Phone Number|
1. Where do I take my motorcycle for repairs in the event of a claim? Do I need to take it to a specific repair facility?You are not required to take your motorcycle to a specific dealer or repair shop; however, the facility must be licensed by the state. If your motorcycle is covered under a factory or extended warranty, please check with your motorcycle dealer for any restrictions or conditions that may void your warranty.
2. If I let friends ride my motorcycle, are they covered if they cause an accident?Yes, the operator is covered for liability as long as the operator of the motorcycle is properly licensed and with your permission.
3. What is motorcycle insurance?Motorcycle insurance provides financial protection in the event of a motorcycle accident, loss, theft or damage. Motorcycle insurance includes liability coverage in case you are responsible for another person's injuries or property damage.
4. How do I save money on my motorcycle insurance?
5. Will my insurance premium increase if I make a claim?There are certain factors that may result in an increase to your policy premium.