|Insurance Company||Claim Phone Number|
1. What are the different types of RV classes?Recreational vehicles, or RVs, include a wide range of motorhomes, from camper vans to bus conversions, organized by classes: Class A, B and C.
2. What is the different between auto insurance and RV insurance?RV insurance covers many of the similar risks that auto insurance does, including collision, comprehensive and liability coverage. You can also get additional protection for your personal belongings on board, equipment and attached accessories such as awnings and satellite dishes.
3. Is RV insurance required?Like auto insurance, RV insurance is required in every state. All states require a minimum amount of liability insurance; in addition, some require uninsured and underinsured motorists coverage.
4. Will my insurance premium increase if I make a claim?There are certain factors that may result in an increase to your policy premium.
5. How much does RV insurance cost?The cost of RV insurance will vary widely, depending on several key factors: