Pet Health Insurance
1. Where Can I use my Pet Insurance?Pet insurance can be used for treatment at most licensed veterinary clinic in the U.S or Canada. This includes treatment from specialist and emergency care facilities.
2. How long will it take to process my claims?Most of the time the claims process can take up to 30 days or less. This can be tracked on the insurance carrier's customer online account.
3. Is there a limit on my Preventive Care Plan?Yes! If you choose to purchase preventive care plan it will cover up to the limit stated on your pet insurance policy. *Please refer to your policy coverages and stated limits.
4. When does my coverage goes into effect?The Accident & Illness insurance has 14-day waiting period while the Preventive care insurance can be used immediately after enrollment.
5. Can I add an additional pet to my existing policy?There is no limit on the number of pets you can add to the policy. For each additional pet insured, you will get a 10% discount.
6. How will I receive reimbursements?
7. What happens to my pet's coverage as they get older?Whether it's the pet's age or general health, the insurance company has no obligation to cancel or downgrade your coverage, but the premium will increase as per the pet ages.
8. What is Pre-Existing Condition?Any condition for which a veterinarian provided medical advice, the pet received treatment for, or the pet displayed signs or symptoms consistent with the stated condition prior to the effective date of a pet insurance policy or during any waiting period.