|Insurance Company||Claim Phone Number|
1. How much would it cost to rebuild my condo/townhouse at today's prices?Your home is one of the single largest investments that you may ever make. By insuring your home, you are protecting your investment. Here are the primary factors that determines the cost of rebuilding you home
2. If there was a pipe burst causing water to flow over my floors, am I covered?Yes, within Condo/Townhouse policy it covers accidental discharge of water from a plumbing system.
3. Does my condo/townhouse insurance policy cover earthquake?No, earthquake insurance is a separate coverage. This coverage can be purchased through:
4. How can I save money on my condo/townhouse insurance?
5. How much will my insurance premium increase and how long will it remain on my record after I file a claim?Rate increase after a claim is solely based on the insurance company. After filing a claim, you will lose your claim free discount for your home insurance. The average timeframe for a home insurance claim to remain on an account is 5 years, but this depends on each individual carrier. *Please consult with your insurance agent about this matter.
6. If I have an at home business is it covered under my condo policy?Condo insurance is not generally designed to cover business use your home. It may include limited protections such as replacement or repair of computers, but for more comprehensive coverage, you may need a Business Owner's policy.