|Insurance Company||Claim Phone Number|
1. How much would it cost to rebuild my home at today's prices?Your home is one of the single largest investments that you may ever make. By insuring your home, you are protecting your investment. Here are the primary factors that determines the cost of rebuilding you home
2. If there was a pipe burst causing water to flow over my floors, am I covered?Yes, within a Landlord's policy it covers accidental discharge of water from a plumbing system.
3. Does my Landlord Insurance policy cover earthquake?No, Earthquake insurance is a separate coverage. This coverage can be purchased through:
4. How can I save money on my landlord insurance?
5. How much will my insurance premium increase and how long will it remain on my record after I file a claim?Rate increase after a claim is solely based on the insurance company. After filing a claim, you will lose your claim free discount for your home insurance. The average timeframe for a home insurance claim to remain on an account is 5 years, but this depends on each individual carrier. *Please consult with your insurance agent about this matter.
6. If my tenant is forced to evacuate by a civic authority, does landlord insurance cover loss of rents?Yes, your landlord policy has a coverage for loss of rents. This coverage will help compensate you for lost income in the event that the rental property becomes uninhabitable due to a covered loss.