Auto Insurance

Complete an Auto Insurance quote with us to see if we can help you save some premium!

Bodily Injury Liability:

Pays for expenses related to injury or death of others when you are at fault.

Property Damage Liability:

Pays for damage caused to someone else's property such as damage to Parked Car, Lamp posts, Telephone poles, and etc.

Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist:

Reimburses you, a designated driver as well as passengers when an accident is caused by someone who doesn't have auto insurance nor has auto insurance that is underinsured. This coverage also pays medical bills, lost income as well as pain and suffering. It also offers protection in the event of a hit-and-run or if, as a pedestrian, you are struck by an uninsured or underinsured motorist.


Pays for expenses caused by Theft, Fire, Falling objects Vandalism, Riot, or Animal Damage. It will also pay for windshield damage.


Pays for damage to your vehicle resulting from a collision with another vehicle, an object, such as a tree or telephone pole, or as a result of flipping over.

Medical Payments:

Pays for the treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder's car. It also covers medical payments, funeral costs, and lost wages.

Rental Reimbursement:

Covers the cost of renting a car or other transportation expenses while your vehicle is in the shop

Roadside Assistance:

Covers the cost of common roadside services such as replace tire, jump-starts, or towing (limitations applied).

What is Covered under your Personal Auto Policy?
  1. Don't Panic! Just make sure that you are at a safe location.
  2. At the time of the accident, if you don't know whether it was your fault or not. Don't admit Fault since it may impact the claims investigation!
  3. Do not reveal the limits of your insurance coverage to anyone.
  4. Exchange the following with all parties involved:
    • Contact Information (Name, Phone number)
    • Vehicle Information (Year, Make, Model, Plate Number)
    • Insurance (Insurance Company, Policy Number of all those involved)
  5. Identify witnesses and collect their contact information
  6. Contact the police or call 911 if applicable
  7. Contact us at 949-943-1789 Irvine Office or 626-363-2228 Rowland Heights Office.
What to do at the time of an accident?

Have Us File your Claim for you

  1. Call us at 949-943-1789 Irvine Office or 626-363-2228 Rowland Heights Office
  2. Email:

File your Claim Directly with Insurance Company

Any Insurance has selected insurance companies that provide 24-hour services. Please find their contact information as follows.
Insurance Company Claim Phone Number
Nationwide Insurance 1-800-421-3535
CSE Insurance 1-888-236-5584
Bristol West 1-800-274-7865
Kemper Preferred 1-866-536-7376
MetLife 1-800-854-6011
Progressive 1-800-776-4737
Safeco 1-800-332-3226
Stillwater Insurance 1-800-220-1351
Travelers 1-800-252-4633
National General 1-877-468-3466
Filing a Claim
When you file a claim, you'll be asked to provide some basic details:
  1. Location, time of day and weather condition
  2. Names, contact information, vehicle information of anyone involved in the accident
  3. Any pictures of the accident
  4. Description of what happened
  5. Was anyone injured?
  6. Names and badge numbers of any officers that responded to the incident
  7. A copy of policy accident report
What information do you need to prepare when filing a claim?

Step 1: Submit your claim.

Step 2: Wait for your insurance company's assigned claims adjuster to contact you.

Step 3: If you haven't heard from your claims adjuster within one week please contact us!

*Need Assistance selecting a repair shop? Please contact us.

Claims Procedure

  To drive legally in the U.S., you are required to purchase your state's minimum required auto insurance. It is to ensure that each driver take responsibility for their actions. Another reason why you should purchase auto insurance is to protect your assets.

  If you own your car and simply drive to and from your principal place of business, this is considered personal use and will be covered under your personal policy. If in addition to commuting to work, you also use your vehicle for other business-related driving, such as traveling on sales calls or carrying tools, supplies, and equipment to a job site, this is considered business use. It may or may not be covered under your personal policy.
  To ensure that you have the appropriate insurance for your needs, please consult with your agent.

  If you're driving someone else's car and you get into an accident, the insurance on the borrowed car would be the primary one to pay for damages. Unless it's exhausted, your auto insurance will be the secondary to cover.

  You may contact the other driver's insurance company or agent to file a claim. If you need assistance, please contact an Any Insurance claims professional.

  In most cases, your existing auto insurance will automatically extend accident benefits and third-party liability coverage to the rental vehicle. The limits would be the same as those on your own vehicle.
  Note: Not all insurance companies offer this. Please refer to your policy or contact us to verify.

There are many things you can do to make sure you're getting the best premium possible.
      • Increase your deductible.
      • Maintain a good driving record.
      • Maintain a good credit rating.
      • Take a driver safety course.
There are certain factors that may result in an increase to your policy premium.
      • Determination of fault
      • Amount of damages paid
      • State regulations
      • Previous accident and violation (conviction) history
      • Type of accident or violation
      • Severity of accident or violation